POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : green gas cloud on checkered plane : Re: green gas cloud on checkered plane Server Time
28 Apr 2024 12:16:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: green gas cloud on checkered plane
From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Date: 14 Jun 2017 02:31:32
Message: <5940d844@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

On 13.06.2017 22:05, Kenneth wrote:
> =?UTF-8?Q?J=c3=b6rg_=22Yadgar=22_Bleimann?= <yaz### [at] gmxde> wrote:
>> Hi(gh)!
>>
>> Cool! May I Commodore64ize and AtariSTize your video and re-publish it
>> here and/or on YouTube, of course crediting you?
>>

> Sure! Have fun with it.

Here it is: Atari ST monochrome mode (640 by 400 pixels, effectively 533
by 400 pixels, as the sides ratio is 4:3), no dithering, threshold value
125! Made with ffmpeg, GIMP (for probing the threshold value) and YIP
(Yadgar's Image Processor)!

In the more distant future, I plan to run this video (and many others
made in the same way) on my real Atari 1040 STFM from diskette(s) or
hard disk... watch out!

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag_L0HyTkA4

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'green gas cloud on a checkered plane by kenneth, atari st monochrome version, no dithering, threshold value 125.mp4.mpg' (4854 KB)