POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Counting gear teeth with POV-Ray : Re: Counting gear teeth with POV-Ray Server Time
18 Apr 2024 21:32:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Counting gear teeth with POV-Ray
From: Stephen
Date: 9 Jun 2017 12:45:51
Message: <593ad0bf$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/9/2017 5:19 PM, Bald Eagle wrote:
> Further development and analysis.
>
> Might make some more headway over the weekend, if I have enough free round
> tuits.

That reminds me. A couple of months ago I started to design a "Square
Uptoit". Same family but more linear. ;)

I suspect that either the original photograph does not have a high
enough resolution or the conversion you are using is not good enough. Or
both. That is just looking at the images.

That aside it is an interesting project.

--

Regards
     Stephen