POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fractured Destination : Re: Fractured Destination Server Time
30 Apr 2024 02:04:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fractured Destination
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 6 Jun 2017 17:18:14
Message: <59371c16@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 14:02:49 -0400, Cousin Ricky wrote:

> (With Canada, I'm never sure.  They are linked to the UK, yet are so
> much like USAmericans.)

Except for when it comes to using Queen's English.  The company I work
for has an office in Vancouver, BC, and I've noticed that pretty much
everyone there uses UK English.

And if you think Canadians are nice, just tell them Hockey isn't really a
sport.  They'll point you at the hockey riots from a few years back. :)

Jim