POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fractured Destination : Re: Fractured Destination Server Time
6 May 2024 09:10:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fractured Destination
From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Date: 5 Jun 2017 05:47:14
Message: <593528a2@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

On 05.06.2017 08:46, Thomas de Groot wrote:

>> Now playing: Ludwig II von Bayern (Klaus Schulze)
>
> Another one indeed!

Yes, I recently started to buy the albums (one CD per month) played in
"Schwingungen" ("oscillations"), the famous German electronic music
radio show aired from 1984 to 1995, which I frequently taped back
then... and there also was Schulze's double album "X", containing
"musical biographies", amazingly (as Schulze declares himself a
Wagnerian) there is no track dedicated to Richard Wagner... perhaps it
would have turned "X" into a triple or even quadruple album!

To get the topic back to POV-Ray... there are in fact some electronic
pieces in my collection which I really would like to translate into
POV-Ray images or animations... for example "Delta One", "Legacy" and
"Phobos and Deimos go to Mars" by Synergy, or "The Message" by Robert
Schroeder... and there is even one composed by myself, which I would
like to make a (POV-Ray or Blender) video for: "Transrapid",
http://www.myownmusic.de/Yadgar/play/?songid=429382

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar