POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fractured Destination : Re: Fractured Destination Server Time
6 May 2024 14:15:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fractured Destination
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 5 Jun 2017 02:46:52
Message: <5934fe5c$1@news.povray.org>

> Hi(gh)!
>
> On 04.06.2017 08:37, Thomas de Groot wrote:

>>> Now playing: Floating (Klaus Schulze)
>>>

>> Ah! I liked that one!
>>
> ...beginning with the Lord's Prayer in Arabic!

Now, that is a bit of info I did not know and had been wondering about
since I first heard the piece back in the seventies.

Anecdote: I first heard it at a painting exhibition. Music and paintings
went so well together that I asked the artist (who was present) who the
composer was. I immediately after bought a couple of records.

> See you in Khyberspace!
>
> Yadgar
>
> Now playing: Ludwig II von Bayern (Klaus Schulze)

Another one indeed!

--
Thomas