POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : macro always returns zero : Re: macro always returns zero Server Time
5 May 2024 23:44:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: macro always returns zero
From: scott
Date: 26 May 2017 08:55:21
Message: <592825b9@news.povray.org>
> In my previous post I explained that the .pov file's text seemed to have been
> corrupted with non-visible characters.
>
> Thanks for your time, though.

It would still be worth posting the scene file that *doesn't* work (as
attachments rather than copy&paste), just so others can see what's going
on and how to avoid in future. I've never had this problem before, how
do you think you got the strange characters in there? Were you entering
special characters or copying&pasting from another source?