POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Reds Are Coming... : Re: The Reds Are Coming... Server Time
11 May 2024 01:17:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Reds Are Coming...
From: Stephen
Date: 24 May 2017 12:28:59
Message: <5925b4cb$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/24/2017 4:17 PM, Simon J. Cambridge wrote:
> I like Baroque, but not Rococo. Rococo is so over the top it goes back around
> again for seconds!

And then asks for more. :-)

> And I have to ask. Are you a Bursar?

Golly gosh! I have never been asked that before.
What makes you ask that?
I have not been involved in academia for more years than I care to
remember. I would say that I am more a horny handed son of toil. But for
the fact that I am lazy, a skiver and my hands are now soft.

--

Regards
     Stephen