POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A touch of the Beksinki's : Re: A touch of the Beksinki's Server Time
25 Apr 2024 12:32:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A touch of the Beksinki's
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 15 May 2017 06:53:57
Message: <591988c5$1@news.povray.org>

https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.6/Py/Scripts/Render/POV-Ray/Sample_Materials#Skin_Light

https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.6/Py/Scripts/Render/POV-Ray/Sample_Materials#Linen

> but mostly it looks too plain, so it would benefit changing its reflection model
> to oren nayar with a very high sigma, using a uv mapped fabric micro knit
> element as bump map.

If I may comment, I am afraid those changes would destroy the
intentional 'blandness' of the scene, as far as I can judge.

--
Thomas