POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : v3.7.1 beta.6 : Re: v3.7.1 beta.6 Server Time
27 Apr 2024 21:47:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: v3.7.1 beta.6
From: clipka
Date: 8 May 2017 14:42:33
Message: <5910bc19$1@news.povray.org>
Am 08.05.2017 um 19:18 schrieb Kenneth:
> Forgot to mention that I used the regular Windows binary install. My machine
> specs...
>
> Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E4600 @ 2.40GHz
> Intel Q965/Q963 Express Chipset Family
> DirectX 9.0 ("or better")
>
> Uh... is 3.7.1 beta 5 still available? I decided to trash it before installing
> this new one :-(

Sure. They're /all/ still there:

https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/releases

Just be advised that we officially no longer provide any support for any
of them.

(Not that we have ever officially provided any support for any version
of POV-Ray in the first place; but in this case officially you won't
even get any of the unofficial support we've been providing at our own
discretion all these years ;))

In other words: While we technically /have/ no obligation to provide any
support for POV-Ray, with respect to old beta versions we may, depending
on circumstances, actually /feel/ no obligation either ;)

(Also, we might not fancy bug reports for old betas that fail to clearly
state right away that they're about an old beta.)