POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kool-Aid Computer Wallpaper (Final) : Re: Kool-Aid Computer Wallpaper (Final) Server Time
30 Apr 2024 11:53:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kool-Aid Computer Wallpaper (Final)
From: Stephen
Date: 7 May 2017 02:26:36
Message: <590ebe1c$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/6/2017 9:55 PM, Dave Blandston wrote:
> Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
>> You are not the first person to tell me that. :)
>> I feel I may inadvertently caused offence. I meant to be complementary.
>> Sorry if I did.
>
> No, no offence at all! :) That is just the problem with internetwork
> communication - that humor or irony is often lost without face-to-face dialogue.

How true. :)
And there is cultural misunderstandings too.
Never show a Brit two fingers, palm inwards, for the number two. To us
it is worse than giving the finger.

> I should have typed a smiley face!

Well, I thought that you thought that I thought you had deliberately
included a secret obscene message. I don't know what sort of smiley
covers that. ;)

--

Regards
     Stephen