POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kool-Aid Computer Wallpaper (Work In Progress...) : Re: Kool-Aid Computer Wallpaper (Work In Progress...) Server Time
3 May 2024 16:55:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kool-Aid Computer Wallpaper (Work In Progress...)
From: clipka
Date: 3 May 2017 09:39:41
Message: <5909dd9d$1@news.povray.org>
Am 03.05.2017 um 13:48 schrieb Bald Eagle:

> It's actually quite a bit more sinister than that.
> There was ample evidence suggesting and supporting that it was part of Project
> MK-Ultra and the whole thing was done intentionally from the beginning.
> When it all started to go sideways (from their warped perspective), they decided
> to scrub it, and most of the people didn't drink the punch (it wasn't brand-name
> Kool-Ade) they were either forcibly administered cyanide by mouth or injection,
> or shot.

I'm not buying the link to MK-Ultra. But yes, some may not have believed
the Flavor Aid to be actually laced (they had gone through the suicide
drill countless times before, but until then it had always turned out to
be just a test), and others were murdered as they refused to drink it. A
few individuals got away, AFAIK.