POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Egg : Re: Egg Server Time
15 May 2024 15:56:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Egg
From: Stephen
Date: 2 May 2017 03:25:25
Message: <59083465$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/2/2017 7:48 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:

> This all makes a lot of sense indeed.

Gosh! a first. :-)

> Generally, I do not build a scene
> with a particular scale in mind so I just assemble the elements and let
> the observer do the rest.

I'm the same. I tend to build my scenes small. For some reason I don't
like wasting Pov space. Which means I use a lot of decimals but decimals
are cheap.

> Thus, a landscape can very well be built by
> either relatively small elements or by big ones, I do not care as I am
> only interested in the final effect.

I tend to use Poser figures as a reference. Michael is about six feet,
in my mind.

> With SSLT it seems I have to be much more careful.... ;-)

I am sure if Clikpa were about. He would agree. ;-)

--

Regards
     Stephen