POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Egg : Re: Egg Server Time
4 May 2024 01:35:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Egg
From: Stephen
Date: 27 Apr 2017 08:18:02
Message: <5901e17a$1@news.povray.org>
On 4/27/2017 12:12 PM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 27-4-2017 10:07, Stephen wrote:
>> On 4/27/2017 7:59 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
>>> On 27-4-2017 0:29, Stephen wrote:

>> But I did a couple of runs with +am3 as it was the first time I had used
>> UberPov.
>
> I am a fan. :-)

I had noticed. :)

I appreciate the speed up more than the other features. I have an 800
frame animation that I am working on. I'll certainly use it for that.

>>> Hum... I am a bit reluctant to have a bite :-)
>>>

>> They are really nice. They are a bit like haggis, in the way the taste
>> is linked to the way you catch them. ;-)
>>

> Really? Well, I shall have to taste haggis too then. ;-)

If you don't try it before Brexit you will have to catch your own or
import it. ;)
Tatties and neeps are available everywhere. Although not always called
the same thing.

--

Regards
     Stephen