POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Egg : Egg Server Time
19 Apr 2024 07:14:08 EDT (-0400)
  Egg
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 26 Apr 2017 07:22:02
Message: <590082da@news.povray.org>
Recently, I found a blackbird eggshell and wanted to model its texture.
It gave me the opportunity to play again with some (UberPOV) settings I
like and using subsurface scattering throughout the scene.

So, here we are with all objects showing subsurface scattering.

UberPOV antialiasing set at +am3 +a0.01 +ac0.90 +r3 and using no_cache.
2h20' render time with 6 cores. This would be much longer if using
+ac0.99 of course.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sslt_test_uber_02.png' (707 KB)

Preview of image 'sslt_test_uber_02.png'
sslt_test_uber_02.png