POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : tteoac 2017-04-25 : Re: My comments on the video - read after viewing Server Time
26 Apr 2024 08:26:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My comments on the video - read after viewing
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 26 Apr 2017 03:04:16
Message: <59004670@news.povray.org>
On 25-4-2017 22:54, dick balaska wrote:

>> The kid has escaped!
>> http://www.buckosoft.com/tteoac/
>
> *
> * My comments on the video - read after viewing
> *

[snip]

Just watched the escape and I have mixed feelings which your comments
confirm. I think the idea is brilliant but I am sure you can make even
better usage of the shroom: a little bit more "horror" could be expected
before the escape and something should be done about its vanishing
perhaps. Great stuff though!

--
Thomas