POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : How to generate sphere and cylinder with csv file : Re: How to generate sphere and cylinder with csv file Server Time
2 May 2024 14:19:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to generate sphere and cylinder with csv file
From: Stephen
Date: 1 Apr 2017 03:17:22
Message: <58df5402$1@news.povray.org>

https://www.google.com/search?q=multi-layer+networks&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiu9YLwxoLTAhUOwGMKHdU9CTsQ_AU
> IBigB&biw=1536&bih=724
>
> i want to have 4 vertical layers and align to each other.

I use a very thin box instead of a plane and an image_map.

Or you can use a polygon. (From help file)

polygon {
   4,
   texture {
     finish { ambient 1 diffuse 0 }
     pigment { image_map { gif "test.gif"  } }
     }
   //scale and rotate as needed here
   }

--