POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stranger Moon : Re: Stranger Moon Server Time
25 Apr 2024 03:17:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stranger Moon
From: Stephen
Date: 13 Mar 2017 11:23:45
Message: <58c6b981$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/13/2017 2:21 PM, Bald Eagle wrote:

> If it's at all possible, that would be a great application to share with folks,
> since vegetation is whole area of its own, that can be a HUGE time sink.  Since
> it was being given away for free at the time , I don't know if you need any
> other permission from the author to share the version you have.

But if you use the Wayback machine it can be found here.

https://web.archive.org/web/20090123034022/http://dryad.stanford.edu/download.php?os=windows

There is a Mac version available.

License

Dryad is free for you to use for any purpose, including commercial
applications. However, Dryad is provided entirely "as is" and without
warranties of any kind. Please note that, for our research, we collect
some anonymous usage statistics about Dryad.

--

Regards
     Stephen