POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : HELP: Old Scene Doesn't Render Anymore : Re: HELP: Old Scene Doesn't Render Anymore Server Time
26 Apr 2024 04:35:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HELP: Old Scene Doesn't Render Anymore
From: clipka
Date: 26 Feb 2017 06:24:00
Message: <58b2bad0$1@news.povray.org>
Am 26.02.2017 um 01:03 schrieb Sven Littkowski:
> I think, the error lies within my TRACE command somewhere.

Maybe. You're using:

    trace (Pseudo_Hull, Trace_Start,
           (Trace_Direction-Trace_Start),
           Trace_Norm).z+250;

Presuming that Trace_Direction is indeed supposed to be a direction (as
opposed to a location), then it should instead be:

    trace (Pseudo_Hull, Trace_Start,
           Trace_Direction,
           Trace_Norm).z+250;

(If however Trace_Direction is supposed to be a location after all, then
disregard this post.)