POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blender Fluid Simulation : Re: Blender Fluid Simulation Server Time
25 Apr 2024 18:24:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blender Fluid Simulation
From: Stephen
Date: 24 Feb 2017 08:07:21
Message: <58b03009@news.povray.org>
On 2/24/2017 12:07 PM, Jim Holsenback wrote:
> On 2/23/2017 9:18 AM, Stephen wrote:
>> All that shouldn't be too hard for someone starting out.
>> Don't ya think? ;-)
>
> well you've made a pretty good first pass i'd say ... for me while i was
> figuring out the physics stuff i watched more than several tutorials on
> the tube. they were most helpful with learning what each of the controls
> settings did. lol who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks ;-)

Thanks, although I do have a bit of experience with Poser Physics and
the Cloth Room. So I have the basic concept.
Of course you can teach an old dog*. It might be a bit slower but we get
there. :)

There are a lot of good video tutorials on You Tube. I seem to watch
them frame by frame trying to follow what the screen is displaying.
I must redo the one I made.

* Might even be a salty dog. ;)

--

Regards