POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : What to do with walls. : Re: What to do with walls. Server Time
2 May 2024 12:05:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What to do with walls.
From: Stephen
Date: 17 Feb 2017 08:30:58
Message: <58a6fb12$1@news.povray.org>

https://git.blender.org/gitweb/gitweb.cgi/blender-addons.git/tree/refs/heads/master:/render_povray

> Does it solve your issue?

It might have or it might be that I got my knickers in a twist with the
addon folders over the versions.
Following my usual quick and dirty backup methods. I copied the folder
to the parent folder as a copy. When I updated render_povray it was the
same and the material tab was empty. Then I moved the backup folders and
it works the way it should.
Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

--

Regards