POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Shed version 2 : Re: Shed version 2 Server Time
4 May 2024 16:40:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shed version 2
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 14 Feb 2017 07:23:17
Message: <58a2f6b5$1@news.povray.org>
On 14-2-2017 8:51, Stephen wrote:

>>> You should know. The Netherlands often gets our leftover weather. ;-)
>>>

>> Except this winter. We blow all our unwanted stuff your way ;-)
>>

> Well you can keep Geert Wilders. We have enough trouble makers of our
> own. ;-)
>
> BTW Good luck on the ides of March. I just noticed the date of your
> Elections.
> You never know, You and the French may join us in "The Common Market"
> Ver 2.0 :-)

I don't know what is going to happen. It is time for a strategic vote
but even then, Mr. W. will probably win... but not to form any
government as no coalition will be possible with his 'party'. (His, is
not a party s.s. by the way, as he is the only and unique member of the
PVV. Interesting isn't it?)

Otherwise, following better economical perspectives, Europe is no longer
really an issue for these elections. The negative consequences for a
Nexit are too strong and few are really interested. It is now all about
'identity' and mosques...

--
Thomas