POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : What to do with walls. : Re: What to do with walls. Server Time
28 Apr 2024 11:03:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What to do with walls.
From: Stephen
Date: 10 Feb 2017 07:38:47
Message: <589db457$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/10/2017 12:19 PM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 10-2-2017 12:09, Stephen wrote:

>>> Was that the day Potus was in town?  ;-)
>>>

>> No this last one was during that visit.
>>
>> https://youtu.be/g2fC1QSEQfM
>>

> ROFL !
>
> Now, be sure to expect the men in black on your doorstep within days! ;-)

Shame that I will never know as I'm not on Twatter. ;-)

To be fair. Mrs Clinton is in there too. You just can't see her for very
long. So it is fair political comment that the last Presidential
election split the country and and looks to paint over the words from
Emma Lazarus's poem.

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

--

Regards
     Stephen