POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : What to do with walls. : Re: What to do with walls. Server Time
27 Apr 2024 10:33:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What to do with walls.
From: Stephen
Date: 9 Feb 2017 14:54:35
Message: <589cc8fb$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/9/2017 1:57 PM, omniverse wrote:
>> I think we got rid of 2 pallets of OKIdata dot matrix printers a few months ago
>
> My first printer was OKImate (20?) with color ribbon. What a thrill to see color
> printing at home, awful as it was on plain paper. Talk about going back a ways
> in time, 30 years ago!

Colour printing, do you mean the black and red ribbons?
The machine I remember was an 80 column golf ball printer.

> I watched the golf wall destruction over and over, and the flag not falling
> shows defiance was my thought.

There is something hypnotic about watching these things. Especially in
slow motion as the frames are rendered.
The flag was the result of me increasing the weight of the flag post to
stop the flag tearing away. When the problem was in the animation
settings of the flag.

--

Regards
     Stephen