POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eye Candy #1 (screenshot to latest animated film) : Re: Eye Candy #1 (screenshot to latest animated film) Server Time
24 Apr 2024 18:21:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eye Candy #1 (screenshot to latest animated film)
From: dick balaska
Date: 22 Jan 2017 01:05:30
Message: <58844baa$1@news.povray.org>
Am 2017-01-21 11:16, also sprach Dan Byers:
> https://youtu.be/l3f8MkCOFLU

Nice!
The first time I watched it, I really liked the background movement.
The second time I watched it, focusing on the structure of the primary
models, I found that background distracting.
So the third time I watched it, I had trained my eye to ignore the
background and focus on the magic donuts. :)
--
dik