POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Isosurface intersection artifacts : Isosurface intersection artifacts Server Time
16 Apr 2024 07:29:56 EDT (-0400)
  Isosurface intersection artifacts
From: Mike Horvath
Date: 25 Nov 2016 11:51:06
Message: <58386bfa$1@news.povray.org>
You can see in the image there is a jagged line where the isosurface
intersects the cylinder. Is it possible to get rid of this completely?

I have set accuracy very low to 0.0001 and max gradient very high to
10000, but I'm afraid it will never go away completely.

Thanks.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cielch_color_solid_cylinder_isosurface_backup_05.png' (24 KB)

Preview of image 'cielch_color_solid_cylinder_isosurface_backup_05.png'
cielch_color_solid_cylinder_isosurface_backup_05.png