POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stellar colors: someone is wrong : Re: Stellar colors: someone is wrong Server Time
5 May 2024 21:51:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stellar colors: someone is wrong
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 19 Nov 2016 10:05:30
Message: <58306a3a$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/19/2016 8:25 AM, Dave Blandston wrote:
> Cousin Ricky <ric### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
>> Yesterday, while trying to distract myself from the realization that
>> almost half my fellow citizens hate my guts
>
> You have piqued my curiosity! What country do you live in? Why do people who
> don't know you hate you? What are you basing this statement on? I'm very
> curious! When a population turns against the educated, intelligent members of
> it's own society there's a big problem! Whoever you are, whatever country you're
> in, I consider you my friend (for what that's worth).
>
> Regards,
> Dave Blandston

could be wrong but i'm guessing the US ... just after the election
waiting for the elevator at my local VA (veterans administration)
hospital this odd-ish fellow with an "i voted" sticker on his jacket
announced that he had voted for trump. i politely said "good for you"
... he persisted (followed me to my appointment) and when i wouldn't
engage him further he shouted ... "you voted for the her didn't you"