POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PovRay Google Trends : Re: PovRay Google Trends Server Time
29 Jun 2024 11:45:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovRay Google Trends
From: Sherry K  Shaw
Date: 17 Nov 2016 01:28:07
Message: <582d4df7$1@news.povray.org>
Hah!  My two kinds of life experience in re computers:

(1)  If it's a simple operation, and I'm trying to demonstrate it to a
n00b, It Will Not Under Any Circumstances Work.  The internet will go
down.  The thingy will overheat.  The doodad will explode.  The dog will
eat their homework.  Something.

(2)  If some reasonably intelligent person is trying to explain to me
the silly thing their computer is doing, once I walk into the room, it
will immediately stop doing it.  It will be fine.  I just tell them that
I have the magical power to heal computers.

--Sherry Shaw

--
#macro T(E,N)sphere{x,.4rotate z*E*60translate y*N pigment{wrinkles scale
.3}finish{ambient 1}}#end#local I=0;#while(I<5)T(I,1)T(1-I,-1)#local I=I+