POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PovRay Google Trends : Re: PovRay Google Trends Server Time
5 Jul 2024 15:13:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovRay Google Trends
From: clipka
Date: 15 Nov 2016 08:09:58
Message: <582b0926$1@news.povray.org>
Am 15.11.2016 um 04:51 schrieb Sherry K. Shaw:
> Stephen wrote:
>

>> Well, I am going to spend some more time in Blender. To see what I can
>> break. ;-)
>>

> Speaking ex cathedra as a developer here:
>
> ALWAYS the best test of any software.  :)

A former colleague of mine was a supernatural magnet for bad luck,
congenital handicaps and a shitty family included. Made him the most
valuable member of our testing team: Sometimes he'd literally just start
up a piece of software and it would crash on him; or just activate a
feature that had been tested over and over by other people with no hitch
and it would fail miserably on him.

He didn't search for bugs. They just came to him like flies to a nice
fresh pile of bovine feces.