POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Re: Can I pay someone to add this from MegaPov? : Re: Can I pay someone to add this from MegaPov? Server Time
28 Apr 2024 19:49:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can I pay someone to add this from MegaPov?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 10 Nov 2016 03:07:58
Message: <58242ade$1@news.povray.org>
On 8-11-2016 20:22, [GDS|Enropy] wrote:
> Honestly to the best of my knowledge the only true free markets we have
> anymore are very small scale and highly localized, representing individual
> transactions between private individuals. IMO there are no current national
> level examples of free market any more; it is all globalist-corporatist
> combines...but that is neither here nor there lol!

Sorry, but you need to wake up. I could cite numerous examples from
large (steel; transportation) to small (garlic) where a dramatic drop in
quality can be monitored in my country over the past 10 years. Not to
speak about the rise of corruption. All mostly the result of increasing
free-market economy regulations by the government.

However, we drift off.... :-)

--
Thomas