POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Losing the ability to POV... : Re: Problem solved! (was Re: Losing the ability to POV...) Server Time
19 Apr 2024 02:47:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem solved! (was Re: Losing the ability to POV...)
From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Date: 9 Nov 2016 20:44:11
Message: <5823d0eb$1@news.povray.org>
On 09.11.2016 16:14, Bald Eagle wrote:
> Congrats on working it out   :)
>
> Nice use of warp and repeat.
> I always forget about the warp feature - so many things to use in POV-Ray   :O

...but then I accidentally deleted all *png files in the POVnroll
project directory - and among them also the level 1 mosaic, cumbersomely
screen-copied from the Amiga emulator! So I will not be able to resume
my work, unless I do it all over again! Perhaps not all - a partial
version of it is on my friend's harddisk, but I have to phone him to
e-mail it to me, he does not regularly check his e-mail...

Computing sucks!!!

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar