POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Old version of espd_lightsys.inc in Lightsys 4d : Re: Old version of espd_lightsys.inc in Lightsys 4d Server Time
1 May 2024 22:41:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old version of espd_lightsys.inc in Lightsys 4d
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 2 Oct 2016 12:16:57
Message: <57f132f9$1@news.povray.org>

> I finally got around to unzipping Lightsys 4d.  In checking for differences
> between 4c and 4d, I found two anomalies in the new 4d file espd_lightsys.inc:
>   - There is a typo in the spline ES_Phillips_HPS.

  Cannot see any typo on my copy... can you be more specific?

>   - The tungsten incandescent 3000 K lamp is missing.

  I don't remember any such light... and cannot find it on my previous
versions copies. Can you tell me the spline name?

> I also noticed two versions of this file in my old 4c directory:
>   - a deficient file, timestamped 2009 August 11, which is identical
>     to the file in 4d;
>   - and an updated file, timestamped 2012 September 3.  The corrected
>     file is identical to the copy downloaded from the SpectralRender
>     Web page.

  ??? Again, I cannot see that here on my copy, nor on the published one
at ignorancia.org. I just have the one dated in 2009 August 11, which
seems fine.

   Regards,

--
jaime