POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Looking for a interactive viewer : Re: Looking for a interactive viewer Server Time
9 May 2024 19:56:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking for a interactive viewer
From: Stephen
Date: 22 Sep 2016 16:19:26
Message: <57e43cce$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/22/2016 8:00 PM, LanuHum wrote:
> Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:

I am not comfortable hijacking this thread. It is bad manners to the
original poster and it deserves a thread of its own.
I am not comfortable discussing it in this detail when I am not part of
your group. No one wants an outside busybody telling them what to do.

And as they say in the SAP world. If there is only one way to do it.
Then you are doing it wrong.

--

Regards
     Stephen