POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Looking for a interactive viewer : Re: Looking for a interactive viewer Server Time
27 Apr 2024 16:30:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking for a interactive viewer
From: Stephen
Date: 22 Sep 2016 09:15:49
Message: <57e3d985$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/22/2016 1:16 PM, Mr wrote:
> I suppose the problem comes from implicit coordinates: your sphere is declared
> at 0.0 whereas the importer expects tuples cordinates made of 3 axes like
> <0,0,0>

Yes changing that allows the importer to work.
Can you do anything about it?
In Bishop3D only spheres are made like that. That includes sphere
components in sphere sweeps.

The project Thomas and I are working on. I think we have broken it's
back. (All the hard and problematic things are done, until the next one
crops up.) So I will have some time.
I really want to help with this as a tester. I think it is important.
I will drop you a line and you can tell me how I can help.

--

Regards
     Stephen