POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : finish emission : Re: finish emission Server Time
4 May 2024 09:06:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: finish emission
From: Mike Horvath
Date: 8 Sep 2016 03:46:16
Message: <57d11748$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/8/2016 2:53 AM, Stephen wrote:
> On 9/8/2016 7:21 AM, Mike Horvath wrote:

>>> It takes a colour vector.
>>>

>> Is it better to use the color vector than "1"?
>
> It depends what you want the effect to be. If you want a white emission
> then use a digit.
> If you want something more interesting then use the vector.
>
>    absorption srgb <0.000,1.000,1.000> * Absorption_Factor
>    emission   srgb <1.000,0.000,0.000> * Emission_Factor

I'm not talking about emissive media. I am talking about the emission
keyboard in the finish statement.

Also, I'm not sure how to update the lens effects script.

http://www.oocities.org/ccolefax/lenseffects.html

It defines pigments and finishes at different times and places in the
code. Very tricky.

Mike