POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rounded block section, isosurface equivalent : Re: Rounded block section, isosurface equivalent Server Time
27 Apr 2024 10:28:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rounded block section, isosurface equivalent
From: StephenS
Date: 6 Sep 2016 21:56:41
Message: <57cf73d9@news.povray.org>
On 05/09/2016 3:04 PM, StephenS wrote:
> I have macros for rounded_box, rounded_cylinder, and
> rounded_cylinder_section, for both CSG and isosurface.

And now rounded_cylinder_arc_section.
Except there's no rounding. Large radius, small radius, flat surface is
more math than I can remember.

I might only need the large/small radius to match. I should be able to
figure that out.

This is for CSG.

Stephen S

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'stone_blocks_0000.png' (160 KB)

Preview of image 'stone_blocks_0000.png'
stone_blocks_0000.png