POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dragon Lady : Re: Dragon Lady Server Time
17 May 2024 16:56:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dragon Lady
From: Stephen
Date: 21 Aug 2016 09:44:18
Message: <57b9b032$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/21/2016 2:21 PM, Cousin Ricky wrote:
> On 2016-08-17 03:36 AM (-4), Stephen wrote:
>> Updating the original with a better df3.
>
> Getting back to the lady herself, her hair (or hat, or headdress) looks
> as if it were made of Vantablack.  It's so flat I can't tell what's
> going on there.  Lighten it up just a tad?

So you can see how bad it is? ;)

I just threw the hair and clothes together so she did not look like a
manakin. I will do something better for the final image.

[From the book]
A black woman with hair like two inches of Brillo with hints of rust...

Thank goodness the book was written before dreads were fashionable in
America.

--

Regards
     Stephen