POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : :O I broke it. : Re: :O I broke it. Server Time
5 May 2024 17:35:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: :O I broke it.
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 14 Aug 2016 14:56:43
Message: <57b0beeb$1@news.povray.org>
Le 14/08/2016 à 19:55, clipka a écrit :
> Simply using a vector with a custom allocator isn't going to nail it,
> that's for sure.

And before jumping the wagon, did you check the vector is actually the container that
is needed.
(continuous storage, usually for many direct access to random elements)

It was "like" a vector in C, because that is the more dynamic continuous data storage
with a single allocation block.

Sometime it is good to ask again the basic questions

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10699265/how-can-i-efficiently-select-a-standard-library-container-in-c11

http://homepages.e3.net.nz/~djm/cppcontainers.html

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: