POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Mule in the Lowlands : Re: The Mule in the Lowlands Server Time
2 May 2024 23:12:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Mule in the Lowlands
From: Ive
Date: 10 Aug 2016 07:27:52
Message: <57ab0fb8$1@news.povray.org>
Am 8/9/2016 um 23:26 schrieb Stephen:
> On 8/9/2016 9:45 PM, Ive wrote:
>> And no, the Mule is not meant to be part of my Metal Monster entry but
>> now I'm pretty sure to miss the deadline there...
>
> You do know that you are not suppose to post photographs here. ;)

Really? That's a shame as I intend to produce more and better
"photographs" in the future.

> And it looks like a metal monster to me. :)

It surely is. But it is not what I have in mind for the the TC round.
When I started, the deadline was 80 days away and I thought: well, no
problem, I can do something big in this time easily. But now are only 6
days left, some part are still missing and I'm not sure how long it will
take for a final render. Let's see how it goes.

-Ive