POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tinkering with textures : Re: Tinkering with textures Server Time
1 Jun 2024 14:37:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tinkering with textures
From: Stephen
Date: 9 Aug 2016 09:30:28
Message: <57a9daf4$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/9/2016 1:42 PM, architype wrote:
> Here is geometry + texture, but I havent had time to combine all three, so the
> normal is still missing in this image. /A

It certainly is missing. :)

What you posted shows lots of promise. :)

BTW I remember a while ago Bill Pragnell posted some wall/brick and arch
macros. You might find them interesting.
Not that you should not do your own thing but we can always learn from
other's work.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNel8RwSLyE ) ;)

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3Cweb.44e3a83e4f0e252c4daddc090@news.povray.org%3E/

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3Cop.vbkyuedlufxv4h%40xena%3E/?mtop=12