POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dragon Lady : Re: Dragon Lady Server Time
17 May 2024 16:53:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dragon Lady
From: Stephen
Date: 7 Aug 2016 09:43:04
Message: <57a73ae8@news.povray.org>
On 8/7/2016 12:00 PM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 7-8-2016 11:30, Stephen wrote:
>> On 8/7/2016 8:30 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
>>> The foreground is where I imagine the Scorpions to be and we need to
>>> consider their scale with regards to the environment.
>>>
>>> Much to do but exciting!
>>>
>>> This may perhaps help already: the media used for the atmosphere:
>>>
>>> //start code
>>

>> What are the dimensions of you atmosphere media container?
>>

> AtmosScale above: <10, 10, 10>  ;-) and scaled <5, 1.0, 5> This last
> does not influence changes too much.
>
> I have been thinking that emissive media are not influenced by the
> container scale or are they? I seem to remember that obly scattering is
> influenced...

I don't know. I'll find out after I've finished playing Dressing Dolls. ;)

How many Pov units to a meter, in your scene?

I cheated with the clothes. I really need to export the scene from poser
again as a unit.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'shenlong_02b_0000.png' (490 KB)

Preview of image 'shenlong_02b_0000.png'
shenlong_02b_0000.png