POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dragon Lady : Re: Dragon Lady Server Time
17 May 2024 19:24:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dragon Lady
From: Stephen
Date: 7 Aug 2016 06:28:51
Message: <57a70d63@news.povray.org>
On 8/7/2016 8:52 AM, Stephen wrote:
> I have redone my export from Poser and Rig for creating df3's.

I think that I have the relative positions of the mesh and the df3
exported correctly.
I wish I had taken the time to give her some pants. The model looks like
someone I once worked with. I'm beginning to feel like a pervy stalker. :(

I've had to change the ratios of the R, G & B channels each time I've
made a new set of df3's.

I'll post the df3 files if anyone wants to play with them.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'shenlong_02ae_0000.jpg' (156 KB)

Preview of image 'shenlong_02ae_0000.jpg'
shenlong_02ae_0000.jpg