POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dragon Lady : Re: Dragon Lady Server Time
3 May 2024 05:59:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dragon Lady
From: Stephen
Date: 7 Aug 2016 03:52:57
Message: <57a6e8d9@news.povray.org>
On 8/7/2016 8:10 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 6-8-2016 19:43, Stephen wrote:
>> I don't know if the book mentions her complexion but emission looks
>> better.
>> I'm going to redo this from the start using what I've learned.
>> At the moment getting the positions right is next to impossible. So I
>> will re-export from Poser and rework it in PoseRay.
>>

> She is a black lady indeed :-)

Good and as long as we don't have a model called Peter we should stay
out of trouble. ;)

> I think this is a fair interpretation of the dragon considering the
> problems generated otherwise. Delany clearly wrote the book with an
> image in his head, not considering the future problems of modellers ;-)

This is always a problem, visualising is so much easier as you can
ignore any inconveniences.

I have redone my export from Poser and Rig for creating df3's.
While That is going on, here are a couple of images with the corrected
density files. There is more detail I think

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'eastern01a5d_fr_0000.png' (253 KB) Download 'eastern01a5c_s_0000.png' (320 KB)

Preview of image 'eastern01a5d_fr_0000.png'
eastern01a5d_fr_0000.png

Preview of image 'eastern01a5c_s_0000.png'
eastern01a5c_s_0000.png