POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Picture Puzzle; test a : Re: Picture Puzzle, test b Server Time
26 Jun 2024 07:34:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Picture Puzzle, test b
From: clipka
Date: 3 Aug 2016 10:33:45
Message: <57a200c9$1@news.povray.org>
Am 03.08.2016 um 16:08 schrieb omniverse:
> StephenS <nom### [at] nomailcom> wrote:
>> On 03/08/2016 3:15 AM, omniverse wrote:
>>> Found 3 in "b".
>>> Not sure I have all 3's from "c" picture, unless 3 is all. Wouldn't want to be
>>> timed on this anyway. Makes me feel slow.
>>>
>> Was trying to make 2 in "b", with 1 more not provable.
>>
>> Stephen S
>
> Hmmmm. I'm sure I found 3 things that would be different, aside from the actual
> view being changed.
> One being a letter, another a number, and I'll leave the 3rd for people to keep
> guessing.

I've found 4 errors by now (again aside from the difference in
perspective), presuming the two cubes on the right are supposed to have
the numbers 1 to 6 on them and satisfy the typical convention for the
arrangement of the numbers.

Plus one more error if the letters "SJS" are supposed to be part of the
scene ;)