POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sampled photo in RGB space : Re: Sampled photo in RGB space Server Time
2 May 2024 10:42:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sampled photo in RGB space
From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Date: 24 Jul 2016 00:07:12
Message: <57943ef0@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

On 22.07.2016 23:09, tth wrote:

>    Original video is here :
> http://la.buvette.org/photos/myrys/20ans/avance-rapide.avi
>
>    (gory) C code is here :
> http://la.buvette.org/vrac/colorcube.c
>
>    And the result is here :
> http://la.buvette.org/photos/myrys/20ans/fx/colorcube.avi

Stunning! As I also started experimenting with time-lapse videos, I
would like to ask you:
- how long was the timespan the camera filmed (obviously all through the
night and a good part of the bright daytime before and after)?
- which picture rate did you use?
- and how was the camera powered? Plugged to a car battery?

This is the longest time-lapse video I created so far, a three-hour
bicycle ride around Cologne, Germany, but with several stops for battery
change: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A9ASULLEN8

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar