POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : NURBS : Re: NURBS Server Time
3 May 2024 01:39:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: NURBS
From: clipka
Date: 23 Jul 2016 22:13:52
Message: <57942460$1@news.povray.org>
Am 23.07.2016 um 23:03 schrieb Le_Forgeron:

> And now for the good & bad news: this is not supported in hgpovray,
> but on my master branch (because the rewrite of the code in the
> official master branch made it easier to deals with the involved maths).

To me that's mostly good news (though I guess it also means that there's
some code review and merging waiting for me to spend my very next batch
of fresh round tuits on.)

What's been bothering me about POV-Ray's Bezier patches is that we don't
have some kind of bezier mesh to support non-union CSG. Do you think you
can throw together a nurbs mesh primitive?