POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Study in sunsets : Study in sunsets Server Time
3 May 2024 00:49:49 EDT (-0400)
  Study in sunsets
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 22 Jul 2016 08:26:28
Message: <579210f4@news.povray.org>
Since my last image on metal monsters, I have been experimenting with
sunsets in which the background sky remains blue. It is something I
often see from my RL window at a particular hour of the evening. I have
put the background sky into a separate light_group illuminated by a noon
sun, all the rest is illuminated by a sunset sun (both from CIE.inc btw).

The clouds are a scattering light grey media within a hollow spherical
shell of a certain thickness.

This view is attractive I believe and a reminder of more southern climes.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: