POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : several view in one image : Re: several view in one image Server Time
27 Apr 2024 19:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: several view in one image
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 7 Jul 2016 01:58:30
Message: <577def86$1@news.povray.org>
Le 06/07/2016 22:42, dick balaska a écrit :
> Am 2016-07-06 12:58, also sprach Le_Forgeron:
>> wasting some round tuits,
>
> Wow. Pretty slick.
>
> Didn't warp have something similar years ago? I recall an anim of spaceship on a
spline from 4 angles at once.

Any link ?

> And because I'm a dork, I'll add
> "yeah, but you should support video wipe" (position the dividers between cameras).
:)

Give a man a fish, and he will ask for a comfortable table and seat, with a fresh
bottle of white wine and a dedicated team of waitresses, free of charge.

"You can position the dividers anywhere, as long as it's 1/n and you have n*n
cameras".
(in the mood of Ford :"you can have the car in any colour you want, as long as it is
black.")

More seriously, if you can come up with a simple and clear syntax to describes a
layout of rectangles that have the same ratio than the final picture, I might consider
another extension.
But beware, HTML tried that with table, and that turns in a nightmare and ambiguous
descriptions (some engines render differently some complex tables).