POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Flocking : Re: Flocking Server Time
18 May 2024 15:23:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flocking
From: Doctor John
Date: 6 Jul 2016 09:34:48
Message: <577d08f8$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/07/16 13:20, Bald Eagle wrote:
> Doctor John <j.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>> On 05/07/16 14:23, Bald Eagle wrote:
>>> I have recently discovered, though not yet had enough free, round tuits, to try
>
>> Pop over to p.b.i for an unlimited supply
>> John
>
> That looks good for getting some of my VISIO drawings done - since it's 2D.
> :P
>
> And there was only ONE there.   :O

Feel free to collect as many copies as you need :-)

> I do believe the POV-Ray community is crying out in anguish for an infinite
> supply of true 3D raytraced, ambient-occluded, richly textured and micronormaled
> Round Tuits <cue singing angels>.

I'm working on it

> {In the beginning there was the Holy Trinity, "David Kirk Buck", "Aaron A.
> Collins", and "Alexander Enzmann".  Together, they proclaimed in a loud voice,
> "Let there be the Ray."  And it was, and it traced the Void, which prior to its
> Great Rendering was without Primitives or Textures.  And they gazed upon this
> new wonder, and said "This is good."  Thereafter they created Users, to whom
> they granted gifts and said to them, "Lo, behold what we have given you - go
> forth and create your own Scenes, to further embellish this Great Coordinate
> Space and further exalt and celebrate the Light which is POV-Ray."
>
> Legend has it, that in those First Days, the POV-Team coded in a lush green
> garden with bubbling fountains and fragrant fruit trees, where in the center,
> they had access to the Most Holy and unique Spherical-Tuit.
> Then came the Great Destroyer, which they named Taxation, and they were banished
> from their paradise and were forced into isolation in tiny cells and were
> required to perform endless mundane tasks called "jobs", and so scratch out a
> living by the sweat of their brows.}
>
> :(
>
> Thus endeth this reading of The Documentation.

[John makes the sign of the Penguin and the POV. And in a lousy J-L
Picard impersonation says "Make it so"]

> p.s.   Hope you are having an excellent summer and staying in good health

Not bad at all. The weather could be better though

John
--
It's not about bravery.
It's about doing what I need to do to win