POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Flocking : Re: Flocking Server Time
18 May 2024 09:52:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flocking
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 6 Jul 2016 02:50:16
Message: <577caa28$1@news.povray.org>
On 5-7-2016 15:23, Bald Eagle wrote:
> Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
>
>> It is time to move on from Bishop3D. Bye bye old scenes.
>>
>> Back to learning Blender.
>
> I have recently discovered, though not yet had enough free, round tuits, to try
> -

That is the eternal problem we all struggle with ;-)

> Breeze designer:
> http://www.breezedesigner.com/breeze/download.aspx

Goodness! in the 1990's that was the very first modelling program I
discovered, which brought me to POV-Ray in the first place, and before I
discovered Moray.

> Lionsnake modeler:
> http://evilsnack.byethost22.com/lionsnake.htm?ckattempt=2

Never got round to that one.

> (just to throw this in here)
> Arabeske:
> http://www.wozzeck.net/arabeske/manual-export/povray-export.html

That is one I use once in a while for tiled surfaces.

> Plus there's the recently posted Infinity 3D modeler.

To be kept under scrutiny.

> Maybe we ought to start a new thread to post links to POV-Ray compatible
> utilities, as I am sure there are quite a few broken links, and always new
> things to be discovered!

Not a bad idea.

--
Thomas