POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : extended ovus : Re: extended ovus Server Time
4 May 2024 16:59:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: extended ovus
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 2 Jul 2016 13:41:12
Message: <5777fcb8@news.povray.org>
Le 02/07/2016 18:00, Cousin Ricky a écrit :
> On 2016-07-02 10:27 AM (-4), Le_Forgeron wrote:
>> Made in hgpovray so far.
>>
>> Might it make happy the original requester of such changes.
>>
>> The uv-mapping might have to be redesigned as distance is transforming a nearly
spherical blob into a long shaft.
>> Or it might just stay like that.
>>

> Looks like there are numerical artifacts near the top of the far right object.

Please enlighten me on that part of the picture (same picture rendered at 3200x1600,
cut in gimp to keep only the far right object)

sturm is needed, but when present, I cannot see a problem.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'part.png' (162 KB)

Preview of image 'part.png'